Microsoft Office 365
Shoreline Community College is providing Microsoft Office ProPlus software for Windows and Mac to students, faculty, and staff free of charge through Microsoft Office 365.
- Free Office ProPlus for Windows and Mac OS X to install on up to 5 personally-owned computers. Visit for more information
- Microsoft Office Online which includes , , , and
- Use Microsoft Office Mobile apps on and
- Employees and emeritus faculty of Shoreline Community College may log in to Outlook Web App (OWA) via. Use your full email address as your username.
Cloud storage for your files and documents
- Get access to your files anywhere on any device with cloud storage. Create or upload files and then edit documents online or within Microsoft Office
Install Microsoft Office for Windows and Mac on 5 personally-owned computers
- Sign in to with your email address (go.gordon-reece.com for students, gordon-reece.com for staff and faculty)
- Click the Install button to download the installer
- Launch the download to (Read if needed)
Use Office 365 Apps on iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) and Android
- Instructions available at